Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Liberation

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@FohnAhn
Wdym? Only the mom was in the room, there is no cop.

Fed-Kun's army
Mom: My daughter's missing!
Also Mom: *slaps daughter*
Cops: Job's done, better go home.

Double-page supporter
Okay she got a second slap in but officer in the back is close enough to step in if things devolve.

Wooo. Mom is finally gonna snap back to sanity/reasonability.

Double-page supporter
Now this is what i am waiting, a proper conversation and resolve. This feels like a proper way to end this problem and it makes me happy that Koto doing this, after just getting silent all the time from the past few chapter into getting brave to talk your heart out in this chapter, now i finally find Koto smarter and kinder. Props for auhtor by resolving the issue with a realistic touch 😄

FUCKING FINALLY, i was waiting for something like that for so much time
Those last chapters was everything i was waiting for in this manga, i believed until the end because author demonstrated he knew what he was doing at the start of the history
So good to se character growth, and resolutions coming through

Dex-chan lover
I was really ready to hate Koto if she went back to her regularly scheduled program of "Let Phycho Mom Walk All Over Me!" Glad it didn't go that direction.

@princess_daphie Thanks as always!

@MoonStoneX
That Cop gtfo so fast he wasnt even in that last panel
Cop knew what's up. Domestics are a SHITTON of paperwork.

*In most ojiisan voice possible* To anyone who thinks a slap between parent and child is cause for jail time or any other idiocy, welp, you're part of the problem with modern youth. Congratulations. The mom needs therapy, for sure, and jail time for the fraudulent charges against "Questionable Decisions" dad (don't remember his name tbh). But calling a slap anything other than light corporal punishment is asinine. As misguided as this particular slap might be. There's a reason why there is force, and Excessive force. The excessive part is the bad part, kiddos. /Ojiisan Rant

Users who are viewing this thread