Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - Liberation

Fed-Kun's army
The mom's probably going to be even more protective over her now, but that's not how authors write stories. Well, she probably still won't allow an office worker, who's a lot older than her daughter, to date her daughter.

Yeah, I remember one time i was chased through our house by him swinging kitchen towel at me - I was terified af - of course I knew he wouldn't kill me, but still felt like a hunted pray... - so if anyone wants their kid to be totally terified of their parent this is a good method lmao. Personally I just hated him and didn't want to do the thing he told me to do even more - but without him knowing so i wouldn't be punished - I've isolated myself from the family and lied a lot. Not sure if it is a wanted effect though...

ez3

The policeman took the oportunity to make himself a sandwich.

Double-page supporter
Let's just be glad the police is there so Koto's mom can't act like the psycho she is

Fed-Kun's army
I did like the chapter, and Koto putting her foot down too, Daphie.

Hopefully this was progress, and Kousuke ain’t getting any more shit thrown at him.

Group Leader
thanks for the mentions everyone! i can't wait to share chapter 61 with you all!

@rtrtrt you mean, like Davie504???
@Werducc you're right the comments do get kinda savage from time to time, but it's also good drama, both the manga and the comments unfolding!!! i'm okay so far! i don't relish it ending TBH, i'm also scared for the last chapter 😥 i will miss K&K for sure. and when i have enough free time (when i'm done catching up on Kami eshi JK) i'll probably take on another project anyways.
@GTX1080Ti Her eyes say: BRING IT ON!!! 🙃
@Ryomi i can't tell if you're being sarcastic/joking, or if you're serious. the cat/fish analogy was introduced by her mother earlier.
@Rastapopoulos not solved, a work in progress, but the wind changes direction with a single momentous act of bravery, i buy this.
@Takaflame i imagine you have, but my group page lists my other projects, other than this one and Watashi no Shounen that's now completed, I'm working on 3 other manga! but yes, i will probably take on another project once i've caught up on those! and it'll probably be age-gap or edgy, lol
@PedroSimao002 next chapter is about Kousuke and... well, no shit's being thrown at him, i can attest to that, but, it's not an easy chapter either.

Fed-Kun's army
We are the cop,...we just ._.

okay this is supposed to be a heartwarming chapter and then I go to the comments...

And I see all of jokes about the cop

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like this kind of relationships but if they really like each other then I think there's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah ur right.. Better than those forced ones.. Well, people have opinions and its up to u to accept those..

*kid runs away from home*
*gets back home*
*"slap", I was so worried about you I had to show it with my hands*

Users who are viewing this thread