Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Steal the moon

Oh , so in the end she is a secret... So maybe when turns 18 they will date? Well anyways GG

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for thr chapter Princess..

Wow,
I thought the Ending is Explaining more what happen next,
But i guess this is fine too

Dex-chan lover
I love the ending.
The bit with moon is beautiful tonight is a subtle love confession but I don't know if Kisaragi notice it or Kousuke get what it means (it look like he does) so the repetition in the end kinda weird but maybe it just a reaffirmation.

Dex-chan lover
mbB5Qyj.png

Love it.

Thanks for the series @princess_daphie !

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Sign: Crab
Idk why but it was funny to me.

Definitely best case scenario, Father still has his job and can occasionally see his new love.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't realize this when i was reading the first translation that it was the final chapter

Well ig it ended huh..... I honestly didn’t realize how fast time passed I joined mid way......1 year how time passes ig.... well I liked but hated this trip

Dex-chan lover
So this is really the end... sad, its dissapointing ending - especially bcs after this i see more clearly how useless daughter character was to this story.
@Crapycat yep, i have the same question - his daughter characters is just Chekhovs gun - if she didnt "shoot" as a characters and didnt add something to the story - she shouldn even exist in the story. I guess author added her just for the sake of drama and didnt know what to do with her so just forget about her in the end... poor writing in my opinion
anyway, thx for you work, it was good series and im glad it ended before story went totally down (like it was doing last chapters)

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much. It's been a wonderful couple of years reading this.
Also, Happy New Year.

Dex-chan lover
very confusing end but still thanks for the translation and hope they make an epilogue on what happend to them later

Waited til you released your scan ! Really liked your thoughts at the end of every chapter!

Thanks for translations. This manga was a great read !

I held off waiting for your release. Thanks for picking this up and sticking with it until the end. You did a great job!

Users who are viewing this thread