Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Steal the moon

This was a wonderful ride, equal parts horrifying and heart-warming. Thank you very much for bringing it to us with such a lovely translation.

Group Leader
this ending felt more complete than the other version, likely due to just being overall more coherent.

thanks for scanslating, it was fun :)

Thanks for the translation.
Really liked the comments at the end of each chapter.

Double-page supporter
Every page of the previous 61 chapters had me on the edge of my seat desperate for the next chapter. But it's the 62nd that just doesn't hit right for me. It's an "objectively" good ending. But after all the drama, the femme fatale thing going, the "better go grab the noose for Kousuke" memes in the comments; this roller coaster ride of explosive emotions just ends with a whimper. And that's fine considering all the loose ends are tied up, but it just seems so vague and ambiguous at the same time. It's satisfactory, but that's all I can say about it.

Banned
they'll still be together is what i assume, though probably with a lot more constraints and compromises

Thanks for consistently putting out chapters from the beginning till the end, it was quite the ride! Honestly that ending was better than I expected, akin to expecting a train wreck, but having the train somehow brake in time to pull into the station safely haha.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u sooo much for bringing this to us translation team!! You're super awesome. And so considerate of u to wait till the Publisher's pay period is over. KUDOS <3

Fed-Kun's army
Some parts make more sense now. But I'm still confused what the thing with milk means....and I just realized how the moon was phased out makes it look like it was actually gone.

Thank you for the translations this whole time, they have been very high quality and enjoyable!!!!

Thanks for the hard work! it was always a enjoyable read
The ending was.. decent? down to earth? dunno how to call it exactly but it fits with the manga. Also, 5 months and miya is still like that jfc even the mother had a little bit of development. Can only assume by the confessions that they will get together in the future when koto is of age

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get an epilogue where he's sitting in his cell wondering why he ruined his own daughter's life.

Users who are viewing this thread