Musume no Tomodachi

our guy here should just slap the mother, make out with koto some more, and shock them into fixing their own shit; then go awol with miya back to the countryside until the girls graduate, when koto can come live with him and take over the liquor store, and miya can go to college in the city and meet up with the delinquent kid that likes her. Happy endings for everybody.
Always rember, happy day.

I went months without reading and binged it in what felt like 5 minutes :(

Need moar

That dude's face though, clearly he don't even know what he's doing my god he needs a breather for once.

fhq

Feelsfuckingbadman. I fucking knew it the moment I saw this bitch. She's been playing our boy like a goddamn fiddle.

Take home message: Don't get involved with teenagers if you are older than them. It will not end well.

I'd say fuck that mother, but if I had a daughter and I knew she was seeing a middle aged dude I'd be reacting the same way.
I can still say fuck that mother for how she treats Koto though

Koto wasn't strong enough. It was a very realistic development. This mangaka really knows how to wake feelings in the readers and what is even better, no needo to rely on violence or sexual abuse to shock people.

Users who are viewing this thread