Musume no Tomodachi

Fed-Kun's army
letttt it dieeee
@creolur look at your profil picture dont make laugh sayin your an adult, this shit isnt dark its just a reunion of retarded people and pedos

FTU

@creolur, I think it's because you perchance a soycuck? From my experience only soycucks likes depressing, dark, bittersweet mangas.

Wanna read something amazing? Try out xianxia, xuanhuan novels that's written by chinese novelists and you will get tired of the constant beta depressing cuck shit from japanese authors.

If the ending isn't a happy ending and if they don't become a couple, i'm rating it 1/10. As I am vanilla-pilled to the core.

@madbottler, that's kinda cringe sentence coming from you "deserves some jk pussy". I would phrase it much better to show my excellence morals as "The dad should seriously inherit the liquor store from his dad, move there with koto, marry each other, have kids, have a happy life forever till they die. #vanillabased.

I think it's a shame that relationships like these are forced to be drama-filled these days. Not too long ago these age gaps were commonplace.

@migh lol go laugh all you want, this manga is still good in its own way.

@FTU well, I do agree it's good for the main characters to be happily ever after, and a bittersweet ending will do just fine nonetheless for me, except for the bad ending, I also dislike it. Chinese novels are also great, and I don't see what's the problem here,...though I still prefer the constant beta depressing shit from Japanese authors.

I still root for Kousuke and that girl, btw.
Anyway, let see the japanese style of Karen will do something about it after encountered Kousuke.

Way too much drama for my taste. Makes the whole thing less about the characters and more about the "when will be the next drama trigger"... Will keep reading out of curiosity, but pretty disappointed so far.

just like how he wants to run away from his life, I want to run away from this manga

by the number of views each chapter gets, everybody saying that this is too much and they going to drop, are probably lying...

@Stoner I have still not understood why the daughter hates him.
Could you explain why he is a piece of shit?
For all I know the daughter stopped speaking to him out of her mothers death and the father had to work, do the household and try to build a connection to his daugther while recovering from the death of his wife. Under such circumstances someone tried to help him, which is why he uncontiously has build an emotional connection to that person. As a father and boss he did try to do his best under fairly harsh circumstances. He may be weak, but not a bad person. Or have I missed something?

A lot of you said gonna drop this manga because too much drama and why still comeback and see it ?
I just found this manga so damm good it's just like "after the rain" but we live in society, so yeah just a normal romance but with how cruel society can be and why sometimes run away can help solve the problem im not gonna judge you if the story are too heavy for you , just go back to your "Shounen" friendship BS that you always read so you don't need to think and put Kosuke or miya or even koto and her mom prespectif and the bottom line is this manga might be not end in a good way

Dex-chan lover
@madbottler

Ha ha ha haa haa you seriously made me burst out laughing. After all these serious and hateful comments yours was refreshing. Lol.

Double-page supporter
Weirdly dramatic series, but not bad. Though the daughter and weird hs boy are the worst

Everyone in this series looks like they're in the middle of a PTSD attack.

Users who are viewing this thread