Musume no Tomodachi

because sexual assault is still sexual assault??
@CosmicAnathema You are wrong. Precisely because it was stopped before anything remotely sexual happened makes it not sexual violence. Attempted sexual assault? Maybe, but for sure it doesn't deserve sexual violence tag. Even in real life no one is going to put you on trial for murder when you didn't kill anyone, but just tried. You will be put for attempted murder.

Loving how hard the author is trying to get us to feel sorry for this sad sack of shit loser protag in chapter 61.

Dex-chan lover
@jazz154 We get your point, but is "Attempted" really any better? I mean intent was there so thats probably why the tag is still relevent, unless someone gets full on raped in a later chapter, who knows?

Fed-Kun's army
@jazz154

Concerning you last post, you are right but this are not courts, this is a Manga reader app. Unless they have a tag for attempted sexual assault the one it has right now fits

Ah that's a shame, I've really enjoyed following this series. I guess all good things come to an end.

Fed-Kun's army
Running through this trash after somebody said "If After The Rain is the poster boy to how to tastefully approach age gap relationships, then Daughter's Friend is literally Hitler" and curiosity got the best of me. I pity anyone who enjoys this unironically.

This chapter kinds of remind me of the beginning of domekano, when Hina turn Natsuo down in the beach, her speech is more or less what is happening here in a certain way. I'm just hoping for a closed ending, after watashi no shounen I really cant take another shitty open ending like that

Im glad that they actually showed the consequences of Kousuke's actions instead of washing it away like every other manga.

Told you a while back that this was likely going to be a more tragic/consequential story as it has a more contemporary setting/approach to the story. I'll be surprised if it ends in any other fashion.

Dex-chan lover
I've never read this manga, but apparently the manga ended today, and the final volume is coming out in February 2021

Edit: This doesn't mean the translations will come out then, the translations will come out whenever the translators are ready

Group Leader
@_Yakobu_ the final chapter should be free to view on the publisher's website in a week, and i should have the translated chapter ready by then as usual!

@WaterRocket i agree with you. realism (more or less) has been the key point of this take on age-gap.

This is expected guess in last chapter they see each other and keep going their way wo each other.

The double standard the comments have towards Kosuke is amazing when you consider the lack of vitriol in manga where an older woman dates a high school boy.

Users who are viewing this thread