Musume no Tomodachi

Double-page supporter
@lewdhandholding welcome to the internet lol

@thuglas really? Did you find this series that bad? Because I really like it. Sure its a taboo relationship but I think the author's take on such a theme is very refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this series will get a "Kuzu no Honkai Decor" treatment, that it will got a sequel about them meeting after some years and can finally be together.

On the reading progress its 62 and there is no *END* on the chapter. Please do correct me if i am wrong to assume that there will be a chapter 62 :>

Group Leader
@Raneil555 there are 62 chapters. there's one left that i should be able to post next week. it's called the final chapter by the author, so that one should reallly be the ending.

A somewhat melancholic ending in the Japanese style. Still been a good simple read. Don't over think it and just enjoy the art and the emotions the author tried to convey.

Thank god they didn't ended up together, it would be a disaster for them to be married

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to finish this manga.
6cdbdab45990457228df7ac1da8a9082.jpg

Group Leader
@Raneil555 and i'm happy to have brought about a third of this gem forward!
­@GodSama i think i love the ending after all is said and done...
@CielarcR that wouldn't be playing nice to the publisher. although i've discovered other language scans don't seem to care much...
@MARR2311 wellllllllllllll.........
@andreariona @giriesh123 @MarkMyWords y'all can bet i'll post the final chapter 62 the moment it comes online on the publisher's website, next wednesday evening!

Dex-chan lover
What chapter is the last one? Was waiting for this one to finish so i can start reading.
Seems like 63 gonna be the final one

Users who are viewing this thread