Musume no Tomodachi

Dex-chan lover
A good ride, I guess? Wtf with the ending. Too sudden. It could've end abruptly but man, if I didn't see the Completed status I could've waited for next chapter as if nothing with mayor relevance happened lol

@allu Well, that's not actually what he is lmao

Guess I would never finish this one. Thank daphne for your work so far.

Dex-chan lover
wow very nice final chapter guess they do love each other in the end and will keep ita secret until my guess the high school girl graduates

i wanna see an extra chapter of miya's thoughts on the matter and her relationship with that blonde smoker dude

Dex-chan lover
ONE MORE CHAPTER to tie up loose ends and show us a flash forward/actual conclusion, and I'd say it gets a seven.
With how flat the ending lands, I can only offer it a 6.

Wait, that's it? WTF?! That was a bullshit ending if I ever saw one. It's like the train wreck just abruptly stopped. No wreckage, no dust, just stopped. I guess it was a train wreck of a series more than anything.

Well that was rude of no group sweeping in at the ending with a bad translation. I look forward to Daphie's since hers are high quality.

Double-page supporter
I agree, I wish I knew this wasn't by Daphie's before reading. Oh well. I will read her translation when it comes out

How to build powerful suspense and complex characters then ultimately ruin a story with an underwhelming climax and poorly written conclusion: the manga.

Power Uploader
i stop reading for some time and when i come back has a 'sexual violence' tag wtf. I presume the train wrecked bad huh

Users who are viewing this thread