Mutou and Satou - Vol. 7 Ch. 73

Group Leader
escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

If it really took 59 chapters just to get to this point... Fuckin' hell... I'm glad you skipped it all.

this isn't what I waited 3 months for😭😭. but thanks for your guys's work anyway🙇‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
is there any reasons for the skips, if I may ask kindly? do you guys have a discord where you posted the translated missing chapters and decided to post this to the website as well. edit: just checked their group and they have a twitter, and someone from the group is tweeting that they’re just frustrated at how far behind they are, and decided to translate the lasted(?) chapters I guess.

reu

Dex-chan lover
At lwast now we know the end isn't going to be some ambigouos bullshit

Complaints about spoilers are somewhat undermined by the fact that you have to click through a spoiler warning to read the chapter.

@reu So is this skip a "look, there is eventual progress, so it won't be a waste to read all these chapters" thing then? (I haven't read it, just going by your comment)

@SodapopKevin I know I checked for that once the spoiler warning popped up.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42 I don't know how to reply without spoilers, or even if you're of the kind that cares about them, so if you're curious just read the chatper

@reu ah, good point, I should have made clear that my stance on spoilers if I was gonna ask a question cause it just leaves you in a potentially shitty situation, sorry about that.

I want to read the stuff in order so I don't open the spoiler warning chapters, but I'd read any spoiler tagged comments in the thread here without hesitation even though logically that defeats the point of not opening the chapter. (I kinda view it as being told how something happens is a different experience to seeing it for myself, if that makes sense?)

TL;DR I'm a weirdo, I guess?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42
it goes from two cute kids being cute to a cute couple being cute, nothing new but still better than 99% of romantic comedy SoL manga/media in general

Dex-chan lover
i'm really glad it actually happens and doesn't immediately end, but i'd also really like to see all the chapters in between

Users who are viewing this thread