Mutou and Satou - Vol. 7 Ch. 73

There was Fallout 1, 2, 3 and 4. Then out from nowhere we got 76. And u know what? It did the same thing, gets everyone angry.

Dex-chan lover
>10/29
Lmao even after sniping it's barely up to date, so I guess it'll take around three years to even catch up to this self snipe.
Thanks for giving me a reason to drop this, ciao.

yeah go fuck yourself Dekinai, i'm not reading that. Until someone else picks this up it's getting benched.

I was a fool

Hi3

Aggregator gang
I don't get the people on MangaDex sometimes, man

1) There's literally a spoiler tag at the start which says there are skipped chapters, but then they still read it and get mad
2) The translator is a person, too. If they want to translate a random chapter for fun, they can and it feels like people don't understand that
3) You get translated chapters that you didn't pay for, translated by one person who's just as frustrated as you are that they're far behind (https://twitter.com/DekinaiScans/status/1342402074781372416), and yet people complain "OmFG yOU SkIPPEd ChApTeRs oF A MaNga thAt i geT tO reaD FoR FrEe, dRoPpeD!" You get content for free, so stop complaining when a hard working translator skips

Dex-chan lover
Two other manga last chapters were sniped by other groups, so I'm fine with self-sniping. And, as lord says, it's not like you can't predict the last chapter. And what if the series gets dropped entirely? Thanks for the translations!!! 📚📚📚

Dex-chan lover
@Hi3 "There's literally a spoiler tag at the start which says there are skipped chapters, but then they still read it and get mad"

Uh, where do you see that? Because I don't.

Hi3

Aggregator gang
@Echion Is there not a pop-up like this?

P1eVJpB.png

Because if you're talking about the chapter itself, then sorry for not wording my sentence correctly

Dex-chan lover
You know, I don't mind this. We're getting a chapter every to two to three months so it'd be 2028 or something before we reach this chapter if we keep going at the current rate.

And Berserk still won't be finished by then.

Dex-chan lover
So we will get to the confess after 5 more vol. around 50 chapter more

I get the feeling that those of us reading on the legacy version of the site aren't privy to the spoiler page everyone else is mentioning. I was just catching up and didn't look to see the jump in chapters and got spoiled pretty hard.

Dex-chan lover
I'm good with this. It's cathartic, but also very odd at the same time.
The story has been meandering forever, and has become dull. At least this chap is something.

Now, someone do the same with Shiiton gakuen, with its never ending bullshit arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread