My 100th Chapter!! - Ch. 2 - You'll Find Out When You Eat It! Chapter 100

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I actually like these. On one hand they highlight how predictable shonen manga can be, on the other, well, that can be a good thing. Kind of. Maybe.

Contributor
100 chapters is a little late to establish the yuribait!

Dex-chan lover
It's glowing and she sprinkled secret powder on it. So I guess the secret powder's cesium 137 salt.

You'll find out after you eat it!

Dex-chan lover
100 chapters is a little late to establish the yuribait!
No no no... it was established in chapter 5, during their first encounter, and in chapter 25 it was fully developed, since then it was a "will they won't they" situation... you know how these things go, milking the bait for its worth.

Just reread the last 99 chapters and you will see.

Contributor
Since people seem to be enjoying these as much as I do, I might! I did find raws for all of them.
I'm really slow and very inexperienced though, so if anyone else wants to take over some of the chapters I'd be happy to share.
Oh wow you found the raw even for ササに願いを★? That was the only one I couldn't find posted online. (Well that and オフサイドトラップ, but that's already translated.) The rest are all linked in the MD description.
That's cool. I hope you continue!
One thing you should know tho: What's currently uploaded as Chapter 9 is actually Chapter 10 as detailed in the corrected description, so be aware of your numbering. I've reported for it to be fixed, but it hasn't yet been.

Oh wow you found the raw even for ササに願いを★? That was the only one I couldn't find posted online. (Well that and オフサイドトラップ, but that's already translated.) The rest are all linked in the MD description.
That's cool. I hope you continue!
One thing you should know tho: What's currently uploaded as Chapter 9 is actually Chapter 10 as detailed in the corrected description, so be aware of your numbering. I've reported for it to be fixed, but it hasn't yet been.
oh shoot you're right, I miscounted.
... I did not see that the raws were linked in the description, that could've saved me 15 minutes of searching :'D
But yeah that's where I got them from too.

Users who are viewing this thread