My Absolute Youthfulness in Summer

Power Uploader
For those asking 'what's next', tags, themes... We really don't know... Chapter 1 was released a few days ago and this manga can go in any direction... not much additional info available yet...

i just hope this Mc doesn't think only with his d1ck. I also hope this doesnt end up as korean ntr p0rnwhas (i think that is what they are called?, im not sure)

this is another trash story.... in the end the bad guy is the S husband and the one that got punish is the S husband only.. in fact MC's exgirlfriend is the one who makes everything worse : Affair, blackmailing, spreading husband-wife video sex to web, planning to kill the wife that to the point MC almost die but she is forgiven for everything becuz her mother have mental sickness and then died naturally. then who got punishment ? yes !! the husband !! career ruined and soon go to prison n goes crazy.

exgirlfriend have happy life after got alot money from affair/blackmailing the husband despite everything she done. yupppp japanese romance are always trash

Users who are viewing this thread