My Androgynous Boyfriend

I love it because : straight, cute, and wholesome.
I'm not used to a man wear flashy clothes tho. But it doesn't gives off much cringe-y vibes.

This is the healthiest manga on here ❤️ I love the acceptance of gender, sex and sexual orientation. Everything is taken in stride and I love the normalization of the characters differences. I hope people who have not had much exposure to ideas outside of societal “norms” read this comic and open their hearts to the possibilities of sex, gender and identity.

The manga got an official English release from Seven Seas, Vol 1's out now and Vol 2 will be out in September, so I doubt the scanlator will continue. Support the official release, we need more wholesome manga about gender like this!

This so good, definitely recommend! It's not preachy about its positive messages and puts things in a very heartfelt and cute way. Meguru and Wako forever~ If I could I'd snatch Kira for myself but aHAHA

Hmm, at least in the first 5 chapters, things are very slow and nothing substantial is going on. Might be cute and heartwarming to some people, but I don't really like it (and no judgement, I love tons of insubstantial fluff manga). I'll check out the next 5 chapters before long, but my opinion will probably be about the same.

Edit: After the Ikea chapter, I'm starting to enjoy it. The coworker thing is interesting too, glad that's there.

It's such a shame that this manga got dropped, it was soo good. The big appreciation it has for feminine guys...we definitely need more manga like this one.😔💖

Just stumbled upon this on another site
Bato.to
if you want to read further.

Hello~ This has caught my attention!! and I really enjoyed reading this I hope someone will pick this up. T_T Please, anyone? 😭

Users who are viewing this thread