My Apocalyptic Miss

hemmm... wait, this plot it's same as my girl friends is zombie.. sighh... at least make mc have different power...

Seriously? Harem and loli in the tags?! Dear author are you that fucking horny?

I'm dropping this before it becomes a shitfest. First 2 chapters were pretty good, so there's that.

The only thing that caught my attention is the art quality and the cuteness of fl because i'm horny 24/7.

Dex-chan lover
"As a ruthless gang killer" Proceeds to hesitate to kill literally everyone for the next 8 chapters.

So far better than my girlfriend is zombie. just hoping there'll be no yuri or gay shit for this one too

Everything here is pretty much a copy of My Girlfriend is a Zombie - MC's ability, the outfits, the girlfriends, the upgrade system.

Double-page supporter
to be honest...... Its bad

1. No world building.. whats the virus, how did it start, when did it start.. It just basicly throws us in a church and the MC is attacked by a mob of people and the girl is infected "already" We didnt see how. We dont even know anything about the girl other than shes an Ojou-sama with bodyguards protecting her. MC supposedly one of the bodyguards (who obviously failed). Theres nothing predating the virus other than that.

2- Game system in the real world.. This isnt an Isekia, but he automaticly got a arm from nowhere, and then a game menu popped up giving quests. Then when he kills zombies it gives him parking tickets he can make the zombie girl eat. Which supposely makes her stronger. Its retarded. So rather than being a physical virus or some supernatural mutations, its treated like this is all part of a game.

3 - Its so rushed and poorly explained whats happening in most chapters. MC doesnt raelly have any goals and you just end up feeling lost. Only thin you can really follow is.. ah theres a zombie, fight. zombie ded.. upgrade zombie girl. Everything else and the story writing is just confusing.

Thats all points that come to me right now. But I grade it bad after 13 chapters.. Virus Girlfriend is better alternative to this. It did a MC and zombie girl(s) better. And sadly, I cant say it "didnt copy" things from it.. the whole sucking zombie jizz to get full stamina again is also in Virus girlfriend already. One part I did think is kinda lame from both series.

Only real positive I see. as of the later chapters.. it looks like her upgrades are going to turn her monster girl like. She just grew two small horns. So she "may" end up looking like some demonic zombie girl monster... that be badass. And I suppose the art is pretty good. But lots of manwhas have good art.

Group Leader
Alt Title : My Misstres Is a Zombie (My Girlfriend Is a Zombie knockoff)

It's your run-of-the-mill MTLed chinese comic. Beyond mind-numbing. read only if you want to kill a few braincells.

Users who are viewing this thread