My Bad Boyfriend - Ch. 1

BCS

Dex-chan lover
whatcha gonna do

whacha gonna do when they come for you

Dex-chan lover
So rather than being angry that she misunderstood his actions(??), he's more concerned about the fact that she doesn't wanna date him XDD? Hahahhaha XDD

I'm the only one who thinks that this is kinda f*cked up. She have full right to say no and now he is a pr¡ck cause he can't understand she don't want him... ¬.¬

Fed-Kun's army
When did not having a BF translate to not seeing any reason to refuse? Did he even consider she might not like him/want to associate with him? He comes off as too pushy, and no amount of "he is just clueless/awkward" and "it's simply a misunderstanding; he wasn't trying to be intimidating" or any other excuses for his behavior will cut it. 😠

Aggregator gang
Folks... he is a thug. At least on the surface, he is designed to be an insensitive, arrogant prick. So it wouldn't be all that strange if he didn't really care what MC thought regarding dating him, especially if he thought she didn't know the real him.

On another note, "resurrection water?" wtf?

Looks fun..
The guy is.. scary, attentive but not attentive (like yes but not quiet the right focus), pushy,.. like.. can't you approach her normally? Hahahhaha
And angry because she didn't want to date him wtf wrong focus here!! (Or actually stronh focus on priorities?)

Supporter
Fun fact:
Pila is portuguese slang for d!ck.
7JqyYox.png

Fed-Kun's army
My heart stopped when he cornered her. lol I'm also scared.
I love how well they depicted her point of view of him.

Users who are viewing this thread