My Blue Garnet - Ch. 1

Banned
So what is this shit even? A cute maiden falls for yet another whore? Is this what adult """yuri""" is about? This is not yuri, this is just lesbian smut. Too bad, because good adult yuri is rarer than one might think. And this one is just another reason why.

Banned
to Akiyama Haru's new work
A hack writer knows only one way. After the shitshow called Iberis it is not a mystery what will continue to happen in the next shitshow of a shit mangaka.
vanilla story where everyone is pure and happy.
You are absolutely right. I shouldn't have expected anything different from a hack. This was 100% my fault and i will learn from it. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this gone be messy! This is very interesting! Though my heart feels for Kon. I like this but it's gonna be rough to see the suffering Kon is going to go through.

Dex-chan lover
good first chapter, just enough characterization and plot to get readers interested, but not so much that you spoil the whole series.

thanks for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Nice set up for chapter one. After the last few pages I am questioning if she really mistook the MC for someone else at the start or if it was a line. With the "girlfriend" casually put out there to judge her reaction. But their later interactions seemed entirely coincidental so maybe not. Maybe I'm being overly suspicious now that the MC seems worn down and a easy mark.

Dex-chan lover
I know mangaka likes for things to move quickly in their series but getting married by page 8? They just met.

Dex-chan lover
So what is this shit even? A cute maiden falls for yet another whore? Is this what adult """yuri""" is about? This is not yuri, this is just lesbian smut. Too bad, because good adult yuri is rarer than one might think. And this one is just another reason why.
Just wait until i blow your mind about what adults like to have.

Dex-chan lover
Assuming the murder-suicide statement is directed at either the missing girlfriend or towards the guy she's running from ... probably a connection there.

Could be interesting, though I kind of miss Brides of Iberus as you don't see romantic character studies between polyamorous and monogamous leads very often.

Kind of amused that there's already been a purity freakout and like we don't really know anything here.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is: Ai is a daughter of a conglomerate, she has a girlfriend and her family doesn't like it and wants her to married a man and somehow made her girlfriend "disappear" so she ran away.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is: Ai is a daughter of a conglomerate, she has a girlfriend and her family doesn't like it and wants her to married a man and somehow made her girlfriend "disappear" so she ran away.
Was thinking similar lines but from the other angle? Like the girlfriend is someone of high status whose family has sequestered away and are trying to stop Ai from finding.

Fed-Kun's army
A very strong first chapter. Refreshing to have sth other than schoolgirls fooling around

Dex-chan lover
lmao at the adult yuri part. So you prefer loli yuri? also demeaning sex workers is a huge yikes, internalised misogyny much?

Users who are viewing this thread