My Blue Garnet - Ch. 1

Thanks for the translation!

Gentle PSA to all who needs to hear this: stay hydrated and touch some grass occasionally, :)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, the long chapter overshadowed the bombshell that was at the start. I guess we'll see what happens in the 10 days leading to that part

Double-page supporter
I was not a fan of Brides of Iberis. A bit too much cheating for my taste. This seems okay so far though. Kon is a fairly standard lock for naive yuri protag. Ai looks like trouble but hopefully more on the entertaining and less toxic side this time.
There was almost literally zero cheating in Brides of Iberis except for the MC, which, she wasn't in love with Jun, so, like, it's understandable.

I did not reply to your first post full of assumptions initially because the momemt someone uses the word "queer", heteronormativity or other terminology of this kind when discussing yuri (in general, this work is just lesbian smut and not yuri), i know pretty much from what part of the internet they came from and what believes they hold. I saw a rise of your kind on these forums around three years ago and dropped the quality of discussion immensely.
a girl having a romantic feelings for another girl sounds pretty queer to me i don’t know why you think it’s somehow bad or incorrect to assess it as such

Banned
a girl having a romantic feelings for another girl sounds pretty queer to me i don’t know why you think it’s somehow bad or incorrect to assess it as such
You should have used your first post on these forums to make a smart comment instead. Nonetheless, i am glad you gave your first to me. I wont be as gentle the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread