My Blue Garnet - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
why not met up with the husband ? of course if he looking for you mean he expect you is the biggest lead he got, which mean he don't know where she is. but say if you as the lead know no where she is, he could process to second, third lead or something.
running away make her look like a crime suspect. "maybe this girl kidnap the wife" Or killed her then hide the body. or sell her kidney to the black market :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
why not met up with the husband ? of course if he looking for you mean he expect you is the biggest lead he got, which mean he don't know where she is. but say if you as the lead know no where she is, he could process to second, third lead or something.
running away make her look like a crime suspect. "maybe this girl kidnap the wife" Or killed her then hide the body. or sell her kidney to the black market :unsure:
Yeah what deathpigeon said, clearly they have met up before and he had demanded compensation (which would also be why she can recognize him easily). It's possible he may also have some amount of power or connections or something that make it so that if he does manage to catch her she might get trapped in some terrible situation, she has been running from place to place/sleeping at her job and whatnot to avoid him so she's evidently scared of him in some way

Dex-chan lover
wow, disliking the (ex-)girlfriend already. Though why the hell is the husband demanding "compensation" from her, she didn't even know she was the 3rd person??? If anything, the girlfriend/wife is the one they need to find and talk this out.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting manga. Aaaaannndd added to my read list.

It all seems very fishy to me. That girlfriend of hers makes all kinds of warning go off for me. Very curious what incounter Kon had with that person. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Why did i surprised there's NTR in this, when this is from the same author as Brides of Iberis

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering why the husband is seeking compensation, in Japan, the non-cheating partner of a marriage may seek monetary damages from the cheating spouse AND the 3rd party.

Dex-chan lover
This guy asked her for compensation. And she found out the gf is married after she disappeared. Means they met and talked. After her disappearance. The guy I don't think gives a fuck about his wife but is ego bruised and hunting Ai

Users who are viewing this thread