My Boyfriend Is a Jinyiwei - Vol. 1 Ch. 98 - Extra (1) - Meeting in Europe

Eehm as far as I know that wasn't LianLian, but Bailin Shen. The guy that keeps saying that he is Tong's(the other twin) brother and is chasing her.

Ooooh i get it now so while little brat was with lian lian it appears the other yuchi was looking for tongs reincarnation or really the tong that died is not dead but transferred

Fed-Kun's army
>I thought it was Lianlian because of the blue eyes and black hair but because he calls Gujiu "Tong" and not "little brat" makes it confusing. Plus he wanted to be addressed as brother :O

>I'm still confused at what happened when Gujiu disappeared though. The shadow monster was about to attack Lianlian right? I hope he didn't die :(( Scratch that. Baili Shen said at the start "I have to find Tong before Yueluo does!" means Lianlian's still alive.

>And the twin sister said "Wasn't it supposed to be for two months?" This implies that Gujiu wasn't gone for 10 months as Lianlian hypothesized -- that, or she just went back earlier than intended.

crossed out because this is an extra. nothing was implied that this is the correct timeline. This extra could just be an excerpt of the past for all we know.

This seems to be a moment from the past when Gujiu and her twin sister are still children. Their parents separated earlier and her twin sister ended up with the mom who went overseas while she ended up with her dad. I guess this is from the pov of the twin sister and Baili Shen ended up seeing the twin sister while looking for her...

The complexity of lin being reincarnated but also has a twin sister...I feel that it will come into play. This was a sweet little excerpt.

Users who are viewing this thread