My Childhood Friend Is Expressionless - Ch. 7 - Sakuragi Sakura Part 2

i hope people realize that tsundere won't work that well in real life - people will either misunderstand your intention or get annoyed.. due to FMC mixed signals in previous chapters, MC has ruled out the idea that the FMC is into him - but the people here are acting like he cheats on her or something..

MC is fine. He isn't obligated to drool over his childhood friend just because she's cute.

@gunnybunny can confirm. I actually knew a tsundere and didn’t know they liked me till like 2 years later. We would often fight in class and I thought she hated me or something.

Dex-chan lover
Man, ya'll needa chill, lmao.
MC is denser than a neutron star. Throw in the fact that FMC is even more expressionless than a human skeleton (?), things are obviously going to take awhile to develop.

I love the series let see what happens next hahaha. Thanks for the translation hahaha

Wtf are you guys talking about, as if the mc did unforgivable crime or something-

The mc is just a normal otaku guy, people like him will underestimate themselves to the bone. And the childhood friend herself doesn't help with her nilly nally tsundere/kuudere attitude

If you really like someone, be honest with it. Or your loved one will never know

I have many close female friends, do i like them romantically? No.
Is it good for them to assume that i like them romantically even tho i never tell that i like them? Of course no.
And that is what happened in this case. The childhood friend just state her type like that, but still denied about her real feelings or act harsh toward him.

You understand my point right?

*sigh*
Seriously, i want a manga that shows that tsundere/kuudere act won't work that smooth in reality

Dex-chan lover
i can't believe i'm completely miss this chapter until next chapter released

It would be interesting to see her actually just get together with ...Kousuke? was his name rather than "mc".

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda rare to see Guy Friend A get along with the heroine this much. Shipping or not, it's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread