My Childhood Friend the Vampire - Ch. 10

Staff
Super Moderator
Heads up, this might be the last chapter of this series as the artist hasn't updated it since Nov 2020, so we're marking it as in "hiatus". Show your support for the author by buying the compilation on MelonBooks/Amazon (retail links are on the manga description!), it might help bring it back ^.~

Dex-chan lover
@Kakfa Image 2, "tryant" should be "tyrant." "Get's" should be "gets."

Dex-chan lover
Even if this is potentially the last chapter I think this leave things on a good note.

Group Leader
So where's the romance? It's tagged as a romance, but I haven't seen a hint of romance and, since it'll probably never get continued, I never will. If this is what anyone considers romance, then they've never been in a real-word romantic relationship before.

Dex-chan lover
I am all kinds of here for this ship.

Wait this just got marked as hiatus.

I want to mark this as completed, but what if there's an update on future orz

Contributor
@FredFriendly:

I dunno about that. Does a romance tag require a romance to come to fruition? Or does the work being in large part about the pursuit of a romance, suffice? Excluding the latter categorically would give some absurd results, I feel.

And, I mean, there's obviously courtship going on here. And said courtship is arguably the primary thrust of the narrative.

(And like, yeah, in real life would I necessarily say that of these actions from these people? No. But the tropes are what they are, and aren't particularly subtle here. We are meant to understand that she's diligently pursuing him.)

Users who are viewing this thread