My Childhood Friend the Vampire - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Sure, if you want to get into evolutionary biology, human wings would come out of our shoulders because our arms would be like the wings of a bat. But since she already has arms, who's to say the flapping muscles can't be down her back?

First you have my curiosity, but now you have my attention *SLAM* BOOKMARKED!

Dex-chan lover
What an annoying person, makes some everyday bodily requirement into something sexual. What would she like if she had some flushed girl stare at her breathing heavily while she breastfed a baby? Or ate her lunch? Or to go away from direct analogies, if she was reading a book or trying to take a nap. Some people are just disgusting, this is just one step better than those that intrude on your personal space to denounce you for something they perceive as sexual.

Dex-chan lover
@need4speedrazor6
Now that's not true,
If humans are to have wings, they probably won't fly with their body upright, it'll be nearer to horizontal. Humans flying with their body upright would like a bird/bat flapping their wings front-to-back to fly rather than up-and-down.
And humans' centre of gravity is right about the lower back, so they won't be flying legs up.

Of course there's still problems with the musculature, which brings my main point: You can't just attach a wing to a humanoid body and expect it to realistically works. Wings on the arms are just as unrealistic as wings on the lower back, pick your poison and let it go.

Aggregator gang
@uchiha007 They don't have to bite like that. Depends on how much blood they need. In Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles...the more disciplined vampires even had a name for the feeding technique of not killing their prey called "The Little Drink".

Users who are viewing this thread