My Childhood Friends Are Trying to Kill Me - Promo

Aggregator gang
The novel art is breathtaking

Thank you for the translation!

@WhimsiCat The synopsis was interesting but like I said the promo was cut too short usually you get more details that hook you into reading the novel or waiting for the webtoon release. A good example of this is "I’m Only a Stepmother, but My Daughter Is Just So Cute! (Promo)" that really hooked me. But this promo was missing the punchline it will be an obvious reverse harem but what the promo was missing is something else like how they find her or how they start chasing. Maybe a new enemy or the plot twist of how they end up falling in love even though she is "their enemy" that's what I meant by how the promo was cut short. Well that is just from my point of view.

Basically I mean that this promo left me thinking ooh nice another reverse harem plot where the ML's hate the MC for a misunderstanding but the promo itself didn't show how this plot is different from any other typical reverse harem ML's hate MC at start kind of plot. It would have been nice if they had added how this plot is different from other Novels I have read.

Ah yes, another misunderstanding that could be solved by 10 minutes of honest talk but will drag on for ages instead because everyone behaves like a dumb toddler.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the cover art different?
This is the type of shit that made me hate american comics.

Can I just say that the concept character art is so pretty? The artist of the promo did good too ofc, but the concept art is just 😭🙏

@Steamedtoast
Actually she can't tell them, as in the novel the king (her uncle) put a magic like curse upon her, usually this magic is meant for assassins or spies (something to that affect). But anyways this magic that's casted upon her doesn't allow her to speak of the secret she holds (her being a girl and an imposter sent in by the king, in place of his sick son; the crown prince) or she would die immediately upon revealing this secret, by bleeding violently through the mouth.

I understand, why it wasn't explained more elaborately in the promo, but if you read the first few chapters of the novel (which I did with the help of google translate, which is a bit rough on translation) you"ll understand why she cant explain to the 4 dudes or anyone of that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread