My Classmate Became My Maid - Ch. 1.1

Contributor
Might be a case of Early Installment Weirdness, but this don't sit right. The first situation was okay (she looks away cause he’s handsome while he thinks it’s because she doesn’t like her, fine.) the second situation is straight up stupid. The MC looks dumb in this situation, and how in the hell did she manage to say that with that kind of face?

I hope she manages to actually be nice to him sooner rather than later. It seems that she might be harsh to him as her way of actually talking to him? That’s... interesting. Sounds dumb, but MC seems to have developed a fetish for that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I already like where this is going. I hope this gets some quick updates.

Red rice? Wait a minute, did he planning to bang her for procreation purpose? Because in my homeland that's how married couple celebrate their first night.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Annoying tsundere girl again.

Some tsundere girls confused why the boys they love and like to insult ended up with another girl -_-

"I show you my love by insulting you everyday and never talk to you of my real feelings for you, why did you choose her and not me? Why?" Is what they think.

Dex-chan lover
I think i already read another manga with the same plot, but the girl’s not a tsundere

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is such an oldschool setup

But does her maid outfit really need to be so slutty

Dex-chan lover
what did she compare him to to make it slip out that he is trash in comparison to it? Maybe she compared him to trash? oof

Users who are viewing this thread