My Classmate Became My Maid - Ch. 1.1

Aggregator gang
So the author took the "my crush is my maid/butler" plots and combined it with the "the love interest seems to hate the MC but it turns out he/she's just shy and can't properly express his/her true feelings" cliché.

Redundant as all get out, but it's only the first chapter. Let's see if the manga goes anywhere interesting with this.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like complete and utter trash .... guess its another one to follow.

Promising, could turn out good let's see what the next chapters have to offer

Another one of these black and white shirt manga with the colored eyes. Trends are so obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Guess I need a bag to put myself too: the fact I am looking forward to another cliched manga where MC is literally treated like trash makes me wonder if I am trash myself.

Power Uploader
I see this series is loaded to the brim with cliches.

Time to follow it.

Dex-chan lover
Wish I had a waifu maid to call me trash whenever I stepped through the front door OTL feelsbadman

Double-page supporter
@akamangaka
How many mangas with that point do you know? I'm aware about The Senpai and his co-worker kouhai (and it's from the same author)

Dex-chan lover
manga readers really are like those people that watch soap operas or shitty reality TV, we all know damn well this is guilty pleasure material with little substance, and is gonna be filled to the brim with cliche's that tons of other series have done, many better, many worse.

still probably gonna read it

The worst type of character. It's one thing for her to be a Tsundere but a constant foot-in-mouth type? That's just frustrating to read about. Literally just a step below the violent Tsundere type. Just replace the Physical violence for Verbal.

Dex-chan lover
How do you manage to fuck up your words so badly that you end up insulting the person you like with the coldest stare.

She'll unintentionally get awaken him to the world of dirty talk and femdom with these mishaps.

Users who are viewing this thread