My Classmate Tanaka-san Is Super Scary

Fed-Kun's army
By the looks of it, this is going to be a generic, stale romcom
I'll confirm my theory after some years has passed

Mangadex users are strange, this kind of generic romcom manga with a little twist has almost the same rating as “Oshi no ko” which is far FAR better. I don’t mean to demerit this manga but.... cmon. Is it really an 8?

Aggregator gang
The scenarios are fun enough

but everything is really generic. Neither the ML or FL have any character qualities or interesting perspectives. There is no reason to read this over other similar premises. That said it was enjoyable so I would recommend it if you're a fan of the genre
6-7/10

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's been too long since I've read the original one, but her personality seems to be over the top for the sake of humor compared to before when she was just shy and couldn't convey her feelings properly, and it feels slower but it enjoyable to read, just less than before.

Double-page supporter
I’m happy the creator got his work publish but I still can’t get used to the new art style change. the old art style was far superior to his new art style
The old one looks sharper n cleaner
The new one is more rounded n fluffy

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026 maybe you are right. I didn't read the other one. But people don't judge by bettee or worse in an objective way. On mangadex it's very based on the enjoyment. There are no seasons or whatever like with anime, so people who read this, has most likely search for this kind of manga. So when you want a fluffy generic manga without drama and this one gives you exactly that, you rate it high. Well thats how i do it and i think others do it too. When you want a little bit more diverse opinions, you can look on mal, the ratings there are often lower than here and closer to what maybe looking for...

What was "American-ish" about running into each other at bookstore? Am I missing some joke/context here?

Fed-Kun's army
I might not been axed but the ending felt rushed and unsatisfying

Users who are viewing this thread