My Classmates Might Be Yuri - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
That guy has conflicted energy. Is he "Woah, yuri!?" like in a good way or "What!? Yuri!?" in a maybe not so good way. Maybe he's worried because his friend would be upset.
Maybe we should wait for the next chapter instead of theorycrafting what-ifs.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's lrobably listening in on someyhing that he shouldn't have i guess
Ah, I guess I can see that. I didn't even think of that, since they were standing directly in the halls, so it didn't seem like it would be a private conversation.

Dex-chan lover
damn lil bro had a face like his life depended on it

hopefully the blondie isnt part of the plot that'll target her friend instead(since that dude looked troubled and needed to tell someone lmao) but as the comment said, too early to theory-what-ifs; maybe hes unlocked being a fan of yuri too.

edit: just i thought, checked author sans twitter lol, but this looks interesting. Thanks for picking it up!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh! It's so rare that the Mc is a male in Yuri series! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Dex-chan lover
That was the face of a man who just realized he became a yuridanshi in seconds.

Banned
Why's he acting like it's so stressful or such a burden for him? Would the situation be any different if it were a guy she's waiting for? I suppose it's a horny teenage dream though.
If i, as a yuridanshi, would have witnessed such thing (ofc erasing my presense and not interrupting them) i would sweat like crazy and be on the brink of total collapse. This guy did fine.

Users who are viewing this thread