My Classmates Might Be Yuri - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I really like the interesting perspectives in the art (especially the third panel, the one on page 3, and the last panel), it's super refreshing to see some dynamic poses/views instead of just the default manga art

Dex-chan lover
Urgh, so now "YURI" is a sexuality ? Is it so hard to say "LESBIAN" ?
Also, we are following a guy creeping on girls...? I'm not reading this...

Group Leader
Didn't he just say he wasn't interested in other people's love lives :ROFLMAO:?
I feel like he will be a recurrent character now lol, hopefully one of us yuri-lovers

Double-page supporter
If i, as a yuridanshi, would have witnessed such thing (ofc erasing my presense and not interrupting them) i would sweat like crazy and be on the brink of total collapse. This guy did fine.
Dude that's kinda cringe

Double-page supporter
bro you seem autistic if you don't get what i meant
You actually, unironically used the phrase "erasing my presence", and said you'd be "sweating like crazy on the brink of collapse" if you got to creep on some lesbian girls.

Banned
You actually, unironically used the phrase "erasing my presence", and said you'd be "sweating like crazy on the brink of collapse" if you got to creep on some lesbian girls.
Imagine not getting the reference. Do you even know terms like yuridanshi or himejoshi? Summer holidays and newfrogs, i swear.

Banned
Calling yourself weeb terms doesn't make you sound like less of a dork.
You need to stop commenting. There are people in here that actually know what yuri is about. So if you don't want to embarrass yourself, steer clear or do your reps.

Double-page supporter
You need to stop commenting. There are people in here that actually know what yuri is about. So if you don't want to embarrass yourself, steer clear or do your reps.
I don't think a yuridanshi who entertains the idea of creeping on gay girls knows what yuri is about. You just have a fetish.

Banned
I don't think a yuridanshi who entertains the idea of creeping on gay girls knows what yuri is about. You just have a fetish.
Imagine getting filtered this hard by a reference any yuri reader that actually knows his stuff would get. You need to either read more or really, stop commenting. Do you not realize how stupid you look? Especially with that moral highground thing you try to do? About an yuri inside joke? Bro...you need to go back.

Double-page supporter
Imagine getting filtered this hard by a reference any yuri reader that actually knows his stuff would get. You need to either read more or really, stop commenting. Do you not realize how stupid you look? Especially with that moral highground thing you try to do? About an yuri inside joke? Bro...you need to go back.
Bro I've read the work you're referencing, but I've seen enough of your comments about the "purity of yuri" to know you're not roleplaying as the creepy MC ironically.

Banned
Bro I've read the work you're referencing, but I've seen enough of your comments about the "purity of yuri" to know you're not roleplaying as the creepy MC ironically.
"The" work i am referencing? Now imagine how stupid you would look if the reference is a common trope that is used as a joke in yuri, and not in one work. Man, even making shit up is something you aren't able to do properly. What do you try to salvage at this point, honest question.

Edit: Wait a sec, aren't you my hater that got triggered really hard one time?

Double-page supporter
"The" work i am referencing? Now imagine how stupid you would look if the reference is a common trope that is used as a joke in yuri, and not in one work. Man, even making shit up is something you aren't able to do properly. What do you try to salvage at this point, honest question.

Edit: Wait a sec, aren't you my hater that got triggered really hard one time?
Dude, you said your creepy roleplay was a reference. You're either referencing the work Yuri-Danshi where the main dude acts exactly how you said, or you were (self) referencing male yuri otaku behavior in the worst way possible. Doesn't really make a difference since the former is a riff on the latter anyway. Once again, I know you're not acting this way ironically since you obsess over being a "true yuri reader" who knows what "real yuri" is, the kind of gatekeeping only self-aggrandizing otaku commit in the desperate hope of controlling an artistic medium they will never have the skill or creativity to actually contribute to.

Banned
Dude, you said your creepy roleplay was a reference. You're either referencing the work Yuri-Danshi where the main dude acts exactly how you said, or you were (self) referencing male yuri otaku behavior in the worst way possible. Doesn't really make a difference since the former is a riff on the latter anyway. Once again, I know you're not acting this way ironically since you obsess over being a "true yuri reader" who knows what "real yuri" is, the kind of gatekeeping only self-aggrandizing otaku commit in the desperate hope of controlling an artistic medium they will never have the skill or creativity to actually contribute to.
Dude you have to read my post real slowly to understand it, since you seem to still not get it that all you do is keep digging yourself deeper. You basically parading your smelly uninformed ass all over this place. Go wash yourself.

Double-page supporter
Dude you have to read my post real slowly to understand it, since you seem to still not get it that all you do is keep digging yourself deeper. You basically parading your smelly uninformed ass all over this place. Go wash yourself.
If it's so simple but I still misunderstood it should be very easy for you to explain it then. Seeing as you've spent 6 comments not doing that and just vaguely saying I didn't get it while flip flopping on why and stammering corny insults I'm just going to assume I was right all along.

Banned
If it's so simple but I still misunderstood it should be very easy for you to explain it then. Seeing as you've spent 6 comments not doing that and just vaguely saying I didn't get it while flip flopping on why and stammering corny insults I'm just going to assume I was right all along.
I will tell you again since you seem to be lacking in memory or understanding: You didn't get a reference, proceeded to insult me, when confronted by your lacking knowledge of the yuri fandom, you made shit up and got caught again. I will ask you one more time now. What exactly are you trying to salvage here? Are you one of those people that can't live with themselves when proven wrong?

Double-page supporter
I will tell you again since you seem to be lacking in memory or understanding: You didn't get a reference, proceeded to insult me, when confronted by your lacking knowledge of the yuri fandom, you made shit up and got caught again. I will ask you one more time now. What exactly are you trying to salvage here? Are you one of those people that can't live with themselves when proven wrong?
When did I make up shit? When did I get proven wrong? I've said all along what I thought the reference was but you haven't provided the actual reference. I knew the terms and said so from the start.

You're being intentionally vague again so you can say I'm wrong or didn't get the reference without ever saying how. Again, be specific or the record will clearly show my comments being specific and genuine versus yours hiding behind obfuscation.

Users who are viewing this thread