My Clueless First Friend - Side Stories - Ch. 16 - Christmas Date?

Supporter
Kinda interesting that the issue of this being the anniversary of his confession isn't even addressed, but I guess there really wasn't the page count available for that.

Group Leader
Totally a date. D. A. T. E. Not a not-a-date. Date. Date, date, date, datedatedateDATE!

Group Leader
Just get married already
I'm sure Yukiko would love to see that happen rather sooner than later. But despite the rizz and fluff levels going way over 9000, they have to wait a couple of years to get to that point. Though as Umi mentioned earlier, when Takada had his arm in a cast, and Nishimura was mothering him, they are "so married" already, lol

Group Leader
Kinda interesting that the issue of this being the anniversary of his confession isn't even addressed, but I guess there really wasn't the page count available for that.
Sometimes it's a bit hard to determine where these bonus chapters fit on the main manga timeline. Maybe it is set a year after the balcony scene, but was the party at Takada's house also on the 25th? Or maybe on boxing day? Both count as christmas, right? Then this date could have happened the day before the balcony scene

Group Leader
My heart. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Yes. Foot court? Yes, pls. feet should be on the menu LMAO
I think that's for a different series, lol

At first our typesetter "fixed" the error by replacing the word "foot" with a little feet emoji. But since that's also something you see on a baby card, we asked him if this meant he was going to be a dad soon. He then quickly replaced the emoji with the correct word. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread