My Clueless First Friend - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I never get why manga have to introduce shitty side characters. Especially these types of manga, where for me at least--I'm just here for the two main characters. The whole premise and even the name of the manga is based around them.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob According to some readers she was supposed to be a new friend... in their own minds.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob Gotta introduce some conflict somehow, and she doesn't even get chance to really be mean when every attempt ends with Takada announcing his unabashed devotion to Nishimura.

Dex-chan lover
I love it when love triangles have the bitchy thot shoot herself in the foot and leads to Looney Tunes-esque shinengians that lead the main characters getting closer together.

Feels karmic.

Actually, why does the other girl like Takada? Like I get he's a chad but what's the connection? I'd say hook her up with the other blonde kid, just for comedic effect...

@justforthelulz I was hoping the tag line said "UN offers aid as African country is flooded; local boy drowning in too much pussy."

"Huh? What's going on?... Tank-tops is the best!... Huh? What're you doing?... Well, tank-tops is the best anyway!"

Dex-chan lover
Takada is the epitome of the "Congratulations, you just played yourself" meme.

Users who are viewing this thread