My Clueless First Friend - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Group Leader
When will they learn to give up, man... the age of the grim reaper being other-ed is now GONE
GONE i say GOOOOONE

I wonder how it will be like when Takada tries to take over the world. Probably no one can dissuade him once he made his mind.

That girl who's jealous of Nishimura really needs to change her game plan, every time she bullies her rival, Takada, her white knight Chad (usually white knights and chads don't belong in the same sentence but Takada's special) will come to protect her and fortify their ship. If she really wants to get close to him she just gotta stop bullying it's that simple

Fed-Kun's army
absolute failure

when will you learn you literally cannot sink this ship

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, she should really stop talking. She’s just digging her own grave. An obvious much better plan would be to try and make friends with “the reaper”. That’d be her only ticket in. He’d still definitely not go for her, but they can be friends and she wouldn’t have to watch the two only get closer right in front of her. That or just give up because at their point their ship flies, shoots lasers, and is entirely made of some stupidly strong, but light material that can never be breached or otherwise sunk

Dex-chan lover
lmao, Hino-kun
accuracy of a blind man but still gets a critical hit somehow

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo, Takada is the ultimate uno reverse card.. his deck is just full of reverses and +4s

Fed-Kun's army
EEI2eTSXkAATZPO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread