My Clueless First Friend

Dex-chan lover
We need more happy idiots like this kid, then use them to treat victims of bullying.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Kawamura Taku finally made a serialized manga?

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say the bully thing is forced. Like they look more like try too much to bully her on purpose than just bad innocent thought.
Like the guy in chap 2 gay for the boy or something. other than that reason, his action make no sense. They try to hard to steal anyone get near to her for no reason ?

MD@Home
@Tcof
This sort of thing does exist though. Perhaps not constantly (for years or many months), but sometimes in a classroom with a less than healthy atmosphere, treating someone with few or no friends as an outcast and badmouthing them can become something of a common "hobby". They usually get bored of it after a while, but, well... by then the damage is already done. It's not happening everywhere, thankfully, but it's not unheard of.

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 Nope, i am one of that weirdo in high school myself. I know what you mean with hobby. Just this express it pretty bad. For example like that time, they try too hard to go into the zone, nicely ask the boy join them and abandoned her. Only one good reason is that boy gay for MC. I accept no other reason.

Remember we are talking about little dumb kids, it does feel like a realistic bullying for that age

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I can imagine nishimura gaining a (wholesome) harem from her bullies, with takada still being clueless and logical.

Users who are viewing this thread