My cute girlfriend might be a guy in my class

Dex-chan lover
I love this series please do not take my predictions to damper your enthusiasm I have just read so much of these types of stories and still absolutely love them so you are doing great keep up the hard work. I can't wait to see what is in store for us and whatever comes after.
😁

Group Leader
Quick update
I recently start working as a full time graphic designer and the new chapter turn out to be twice as long as the previous one so it gonna take a while, but I'm still working on it so don't worry, I'll try my best to get it done as soon as possible. U can follow me on facebook on twitter for quick update. Thank you.

This was a good read,please ignore what some of the people that can't keep their mind to themselves and only focus on the actual critism and improv what you lack.

art is not as good as in mangas but not to the point I would call it bad(63/100 ypu can say). story is nice, characters are ok, overall worth to read.

Group Leader
@Leouch tks for the comment, I still try to improve my drawing skill, hopefully someday I can reach the professional level

Users who are viewing this thread