My Cute Little Kitten - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I can see why she failed to get into Feeder school, I mean... look at her GF!

Dex-chan lover
Is it really hint for some serious health and dead in on the table ? or author just try to portray she just have some lack of sleep because of work. I feel it more and more look like the later

I think she should still get diagnosed. If she’s sleeping a lot cuz of health issues or cuz she wants her dreams to last that’s an issue. It’s taking over her life and relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why everyone’s saying it’s a possible death flag.

I think she’s just depressed and can’t open up and her gf can sense that. Her gf as the moment doesn’t get how bad it is an resorts to pleasure time

Dex-chan lover
Definitely smells like depression, reminds me of myself in depressive episodes when I would just sleep 15 hours per day, and being in a daze for the waking hours, not necessarily sad all the time but just non operational, incompatible with regular everyday life, it sucks, it's a burden both to yourself and the people around you, it wastes your life, you can't do anything worthwhile

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see Morinaga Milk doing this . . . this is definitely deeper into the psychological weeds than she has ever gone. Her stories . . . well, except for a few quite strange early ones . . . have always been pretty much "Fall in love, resolve a couple of minor conflicts, live happily ever after, and do it all in a very charming, warmhearted way".

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so Yuna is turning into a catgirl. Ok.

Still think you should probably take her to a doctor tho.

Dex-chan lover
Just like most of you are saying, it's most definitely a depression. Death flag my ass 😡. Again I really really doubt it's something else than a depression. It's just the bs of not being honest with each other. Than again Yuna is a freaking idiot, I really don't like her character.

Dex-chan lover
WcJgsOAZ_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread