My Dad's the Queen of All VTubers?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.8 - Assimilation Episode

Aggregator gang
Meanwhile in Japan, someone can't help end her sentences with "nanora" even in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
I find this manga hilarious but find actual v-tubers annoying to watch. Strange

Dex-chan lover
When I saw it was another short mini-chapter instead of a main one, I was pretty bothered, since we don't have since about 4 months ago.
After I finished reading one, I thought that it was worth the wait XD.
I want to see more of how his Cute VTuber persona leaks into his normal persona without him noticing!
Until he becomes a Cute Girl in real life! XD

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing [vtuber]
-Nietzsche

Dex-chan lover
the funny thing is, the mom is safe from this phenomenon since she is basically truest to herself as her vr persona.... lol

Dex-chan lover
It’s showing the son getting more like his Vtuber persona, but we really haven’t seen him so much in the role to make it feel like it’s really happening aside from the one time he got tricked into doing an impromptu solo broadcast.

The quote from Friedrich Nietzsche, if anyone wants the full version:

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

@Jimsock1 because mangakas are storytellers that know how to create an actually entertaining character,while vtubers are most of the time random schmucks whose gimmick might or might not be enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread