My Dad's the Queen of All VTubers?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.8 - Assimilation Episode

Fed-Kun's army
@Freefilly
Yro4YoH.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to leave this Nem-chan tweet here. Relevant to this chapter. This is the future that VR and vtubing is bringing. https://twitter.com/nemchan_nel/status/1340972521496006657

@Freefilly Absolutely. Dad is past the point of no return.

Aggregator gang
I wish I had the same eyes as his dad (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) maybe then I'd be happy

@Maiorem Did I stutter?
Ok srsly, we know his dad is gonna go down that path someday. I mean acting like a diff gender most of the time will slowly overwrite ur current behaviour and you won't even know it till ur already so deep into the rabbit hole until someone else drags you back out (i know from experience).

Meanwhile in Japan:

"What do you do all day, dearie?"
"Work-peko."

And now her mom's saying it too.

So has this series been put on the side lines by the author or something? We just get these tiny bonus chapters every month or so.

Did not expect Nietzsche to be referenced in a manga about Vtubers. Nice quote tho.

ahaha. such a messed up family LOL

there needs to be a family get-together collab before this series ends where everyone ends up outing themselves 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Femboy dad attempts to convert son into femboy, meanwhile son attempts to help tomboy mom to be more feminine.

Man if you like told this plot to someone in 1990-2000 they’d be like “what the fuck you talking about “

Users who are viewing this thread