My Darling is the Cutest - Ch. 9.5

Dex-chan lover
@JohnJRenns
hot take : if you're irrationally repulsed by yaoi also showing up in a yuri story, its an indication you only read yuri either as a sexual fetish thing or wish fulfillment fantasy, and not an actual form of storytelling

Or you read too much Chinese Yuri manwhas cause to my knowdelge it's not very common in Japanese Yuris to have a Yaoi sidecouple when Chinese seem have always some yaoi in their yuris.

Group Leader
Came to the comments to see nerds get mad at a funny side chapter, wasn't disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
@JohnJRenns this is not a chapter of "yaoi showing in a yuri manga", it's a 100% yaoi chapter.

hot take : if you're irrationally repulsed by yaoi also showing up in a yuri story, its an indication you only read yuri either as a sexual fetish thing or wish fulfillment fantasy, and not an actual form of storytelling

Or maybe you, idk, just don't like yaoi? Don't overanalyze things.

Dex-chan lover
Oops.
Gay.
...again

@JohnJRenns
Yeah, really. I'm sick of people all up tight because of stuff like that. "Oh, no. The boys hugged! Will I catch the gay?" Well, the answer is... yes.
@NightmareWeeb
You caught the gay from this. You can't un-gay. It's too late.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
Because all kinds of queers are everywhere, and people who like writing about queers tend to do that.

@JohnJRenns

you're right and you should say it.

@ all the complainers
there was 1 moment of "yaoi" and it was just da wang blushing. are you guys really this weak

Group Leader
I ship pretty boy with big boy so much. I do need more of them too <3.
Also, are there seriously people in the comments bashing yaoi? Then this is for you: "hot take: if you're irrationally repulsed by yaoi also showing up in a yuri story, its an indication you only read yuri either as a sexual fetish thing or wish fulfillment fantasy, and not an actual form of storytelling" and you shouldn't be reading yuri.

Dex-chan lover
@NightmareWeeb i mean i dont read yaoi either? but key wording - "irrationally repulsed", not "simply expressing your tastes." there is a difference between saying "this is not the kind of story i thought this was." and "get these fags out of my manga". and not putting words in your mouth, but since while we're at it, there is also a difference between "he likes looking at girls so whether he's gay or not is ambiguous" and "he's not gay! he's not!! *further shrinks until you disappear*"

Its hilarious seeing loser otaku manchildren reveal their inner homophobia at the mere sight of a yaoi ship when they have been jacking off to gay girls for the past 9 chapters 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. Sorry, Wang Hang! You've got no chance. Cui Xin has already given himself to the Yuri lifestyle!

@Barnacles What is even funnier is seeing people not only complain about other people complaining, but insult them while doing so. Just complaining all around in this comment section. XD

Man why can't yuri fans respect yaoi
It ain't hurting no one
Same with yaoi fans should respect yuri

We should all just get along with each other :>
And stop complaining
I get it some people don't like yaoi/yuri but there's no need to hate on it in the comment section
Just move on with your day
Make love not war

Holy fuckin shit that was the most cringey thing I've ever wrote. Sorry if that made y'all cringe

Users who are viewing this thread