My Daughter Is a Dragon! - Vol. 2 Ch. 100

When you say "the end", do you mean the end of the chapter or will you have to start inclining those knickles

What the hell? Is it the end of the series or the season? It feels like it's the end of the series but it's such a bad place to end it at. Although, it had become kind of boring but still not a good place to end.

I went back and skimmed through all the chapters, this is indeed the END. I found that the end of chapter 40 was the end of season 1, so by that logic the next season would have been between 70-90, however there was no indication as such. There were also no announcement at the end of this chapter signalling the end of the season.

By the lack of season announcement or indication of 'end of season' then this chapter would mean a cliffhanger ending, which is popular for these types of stories now days, which is also known as a lazy ending.

9/10 - Great story, got boring after a while with the time leaps and missing story progression with side characters that could make a more entertaining progression.

1/10 - Ending delivery, a cliffhanger ending which signify it possibly got axed which is typical as every other story ends with cliffhangers when they do.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, so many left open plot holes and unexplained events! And it just ends there. Felt kinda wholesome for a bit, lil bit of fantasy here with tons of options for background story to push it forward, but just stops there. For an 'ending' it feels rushed and incomplete. But probably author had lil choice in the matter.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
man I feel the author fumbled the later parts of the story hard. feels like they had no plan on where to actually go with the story.

at the start throwing a daughter onto a single man, to make he realize he must grow as a person and be better: well done. his daughter pushing him up further with magical means, introducing just enough mysticism to want to know more about the secret society of dragons. showing both of them growing closer: also fairly well done. at one point she overused her powers, showing she is not almighty and her actions have consequences.
and then we went into a long series of business developments and company shenanigans, involvement with the friggin CIA somehow. only occasional hints in regards to the dragon society, but nothing substantial.
and then it just fizzles out.

we get no real information about the dragons: what is their goal etc., we get no real info why his wife needed to hide away for several years (presumably because the other dragons were against her relationship with MC, but why and how did their opinion change?). why did we never get a reveal for the MC where he learns that the dragons even exist (and that he shagged one)?

the author set up some potentially great stuff, but then somehow decided to use basically nothing of it.

I went back and skimmed through all the chapters, this is indeed the END. I found that the end of chapter 40 was the end of season 1, so by that logic the next season would have been between 70-90, however there was no indication as such. There were also no announcement at the end of this chapter signalling the end of the season.

By the lack of season announcement or indication of 'end of season' then this chapter would mean a cliffhanger ending, which is popular for these types of stories now days, which is also known as a lazy ending.

9/10 - Great story, got boring after a while with the time leaps and missing story progression with side characters that could make a more entertaining progression.

1/10 - Ending delivery, a cliffhanger ending which signify it possibly got axed which is typical as every other story ends with cliffhangers when they do.
Pal, I think you are being too generous with your ratings here. Story is not 9, it became predictable and boring after mid part. It should 6 or 7 at best.

Users who are viewing this thread