My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
She must learn to deal with them efficiently. She will probably be seeing them more often in the future when the story progresses, I reckon.
I'm definitely seeing that she'll get some kind of training arc with Graham and Marie. Marie has already dispatched 3 demon lords, and there seems to be an advantage to those who use "ki" or sword spirit, which I don't think Angie can do as competently as the two aforementioned elves can. That should probably level the playing field against the demon lords, but who knows how many chapters it'll take for that to happen =0v....

Dex-chan lover
Patiently waiting to see more of the baby raising with her dad, these chapters are super cool though setting up what's really been happening with (i assume) the big biiiig bads.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I fear I must repeat "Man, that plot event felt really ham handed". Now the little girl just insta likes the nun and the author really just skipped right from the Mc dealing with the "secret bad guys controlling things from the shadows" to "the double secret bad guys controlling things from the shadows"
Suddenly liking the nun?

Girl just took a fucking sword to the back for her.

why the attack that caused that?

They have been hunted for many chapters now, wasnt sudden at all.

Double secret bad guys?

It's been the same dude behind all the incidents, and sure he works WITH someone but we haven't met them yet.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this just makes me a little pumped for the anime next month...though the anime probably won't get this far lol

Last I heard the manga is currently adapting near the end of LN Vol 3.

The novels are completed at 11 volumes (official English translation is now in Vol 10).

Dex-chan lover
I'm definitely seeing that she'll get some kind of training arc with Graham and Marie. Marie has already dispatched 3 demon lords, and there seems to be an advantage to those who use "ki" or sword spirit, which I don't think Angie can do as competently as the two aforementioned elves can. That should probably level the playing field against the demon lords, but who knows how many chapters it'll take for that to happen =0v....
She can learn all the sword techniques she wants, but it still won't be even half as powrful as Papa bear hug. I bet that he would be able adopt all the demon kings in like a week, heh.

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed comments from individuals who repeatedly ask questions without taking the time to read or research in the previous chapter's comment section. I don’t wish to add an explanatory page to each chapter. So, if there are people still unsure and cluttering the comment section with the same queries, please direct or link them here.

Q : The series has an official English license. Are we dropping it?
A : No, we aren't dropping it. The series was licensed several months ago. Why would we stop now?

Q : The releases are infrequent. Are we going to drop it? Are you guys lazy or procrastinating?
A : No, we've caught up to the most recent chapter. The infrequency of releases is due to the mangaka's health issues. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
I see,
Thanks for your hard work guys!

Dex-chan lover
I fear I must repeat "Man, that plot event felt really ham handed". Now the little girl just insta likes the nun and the author really just skipped right from the Mc dealing with the "secret bad guys controlling things from the shadows" to "the double secret bad guys controlling things from the shadows"
Little girl hates the church, but has nothing against that nun in particular.
As for the secret bad guys and double secret bad guys, they've been foreshadowed for many chapters already. They even discussed them all with the leaders of the guild.

Dex-chan lover
Rosetta's so kind. Ange must have good taste for calling her a mother-candidate.

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed comments from individuals who repeatedly ask questions without taking the time to read or research in the previous chapter's comment section. I don’t wish to add an explanatory page to each chapter. So, if there are people still unsure and cluttering the comment section with the same queries, please direct or link them here.

Q : The series has an official English license. Are we dropping it?
A : No, we aren't dropping it. The series was licensed several months ago. Why would we stop now?

Q : The releases are infrequent. Are we going to drop it? Are you guys lazy or procrastinating?
A : No, we've caught up to the most recent chapter. The infrequency of releases is due to the mangaka's health issues. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for taking the time to translate this manga. I think that people are concerned because some other series have been dropped because it tends to be a trend on MangaDex. Thank you for continuing to translate this series.

What the other commenter meant was how the author forced the event. It just happened the bad guys came and neither angie nor the strong mage could react in time so the nun saves the day and they make up. Like it is way too forced of an event and doesn't fit the plot
Suddenly liking the nun?

Girl just took a fucking sword to the back for her.

why the attack that caused that?

They have been hunted for many chapters now, wasnt sudden at all.

Double secret bad guys?

It's been the same dude behind all the incidents, and sure he works WITH someone but we haven't met them yet.

Thank you for taking the time to translate this manga. I think that people are concerned because some other series have been dropped because it tends to be a trend on MangaDex. Thank you for continuing to translate this series.
Yeah idk why but mangadex is more strict regarding official realeses than other websites (english one punch man for example, you can only find it on other websites)

Users who are viewing this thread