My Dead Husband Won't Stop Bugging Me - Ch. 12 - OMAKE

short and sweet very sad seeing the bug passing, never thought i'd say that :)
also isn't making the flower clippings kill the flower.

Dex-chan lover
of course it last a while,because there's nothing to rot it.it's like the flower is frozen basically.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I read through the whole thing and this was really just... nice. Like I don’t thing I’ve so honestly and straightforwardly anything this much in a while. I loved that the author acknowledged the tiny tiny lifespan of insects and gave this a satisfying conclusion in a short amount of time. Other times when I see the husband/wife reincarnated/came back to life, it feels like a cop out to their spouse and becomes a permanent crutch. People die and when someone does we do need to muster the strength to move on. In stories like this, I like that their significant other gives them a push, but when it lasts forever it feels cheap. Like they’re not learning anything and becoming dependent on someone that should be dead. Here, it just feels perfect. He gave her the strength she needed to make better decisions in life (get over her fear of bugs and move out of their too expensive for one apartment) and in the end she was able to let him go, be understanding, and move on. And this extra/omake just brought EVERYTHING home. If other series I love are like a rainbow than this one is just a perfect clear sunny day. Just an absolutely fantastic read. Maybe not the best story every told or art ever drawn (I don’t know if it can win any awards), but I don’t care. I loved every second of reading this.

Thanks for uploading and translating it and thanks to the author for writing it and thanks to every living organism for existing (that’s how this makes me feel)!

Dex-chan lover
Idk if it's already been mentioned, but,

They have the same family name (Kisaki) as the girl from "She becomes a tree". Thoughts?

Edit: Ok, after re-reading the last chapter of the other manga. She's Sou's sister, and Kanan is her sister in law. Re-reading that last chapter after this whole manga, makes it sweeter and more interesting, really glad I did it.

Dex-chan lover
c1a22b6875289595403853d8d9051865.png

Users who are viewing this thread