My Dear Lass - Vol. 3 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
a parent, being sensible and wanting the best for his daughter instead of just forcing her to chase "normal standards", in a Chinese manhua? Yeah no wonder this is fictional XD

thanks for the chapter!

Edit: for the person confused by my comment, that was a joke lol! But Asian/Chinese parents in general are very strict with their children, holding them to sometimes impossible standards. They're also stubborn as hell and rarely ever admits fault and apologize.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kudos to her dad for saying things she needed to hear 🥹😭

🙇🏻‍♀️ for the chapter.

Contributor
Thirty years later, after getting verbally slapped by his daughter, the man finally tell her what she wanted to hear. Better late than never, I guess...
It's not that. He realised his mistakes and want to make her daughter happy...

Also, she didn't want to hear this, she wanted to be accepted as she is, by her father.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:qq: aw man, I'm just a sucker for family shit and this hits right into my core

Dex-chan lover
I'm wavering with the Dad's monologue then I break when she cried. Girl needed a break

Dex-chan lover
It's not that. He realised his mistakes and want to make her daughter happy...

Also, she didn't want to hear this, she wanted to be accepted as she is, by her father.
Totally agree, she’s been a good daughter from since she was born, obeying her parents to please them, to hinder herself on voicing out what she wants and who she likes, at her age now, seeing Xiaoen giving the smile to someone she never seen before truly hurts her, frustrates and regrets of what she could’ve she done and said years ago.

Dex-chan lover
After all what is keeping us to move forward are the thing we have right now, no matter how much you regret the past.

Users who are viewing this thread