My Dear Lass - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Double-page supporter
Flashback arc commences!!

Thank you for translating 🧎🏻‍♀️💗

Dex-chan lover
I smell something bad from these:worry:
Shi Xingyuan is so precious, i wonder what makes her changed like the present one.
Thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Theory: friend outed her (maybe an accident, idk) and that is why they looked so awkward(?

Dex-chan lover
Theory: friend outed her (maybe an accident, idk) and that is why they looked so awkward(?
The problem for me is the Timeline. It seems like they both went to the same college. And outing someone in school is WAAAAAY more traumatic generally speaking.

The other theory is... That this girl decided to try and date her later when they went to college and they ended up breaking up and now are awkward around each other

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure we got the full backstory yet. It seems to just be their early friendship, pre-issues. And there is still that competition for the study abroad spot the friend wants and the boy interest from the friend too. I feel like there is more coming between this and where we know things ended up.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to hurt, isn't it? Something must have happened between Xingyuan and her Father and Tianli, that makes her so withdrawn. I'm bracing myself to heal that wound.

Contributor
My theory:

The friend's crush liked Shi, so out of jealousy, because Jianli fidgets and wants to show of, she told everyone that Shi was interested in women so it's ridiculous for him to like her. This blows up and the guy is especially homophobic because he feels humiliated and every students and parents know about Shi's sexuality. And because this is not a tolerant society she is harassed and discriminated and all that stuff.
Also, Shi's family doesn't support her at all => her mother just give up on her and the father is especially mad about her "illness".
She then start to live alone without her father money/support.
She doesn't have self esteem.
But she meets one day the fabulous and unique future wife.

Users who are viewing this thread