My Dear Lass - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
What a weird chapter. I do hope she properly express her anger and disappointment later on.

Dex-chan lover
This was a hard one. You can see she’s trying hard to be a “grown up”, or how she imagines she should be, and skip to being over it. Taking the sting out of the memory by calling them just kids and apologizing for all of the kid level “offenses” she imagined she did to provoke them… while skirting around the outing.

But as soon and she found out they were STILL talking about her as a monolith she lost all of her composure and was hurting exactly the same way again.

It’s easy to see one reason she likes her gf so much. A older free spirit who has people, a whole town really, who love her for who she is. To the point she borrowed those friends for added protection because she knew they were good people and she didn’t want to do this alone again.

Dex-chan lover
Now take out a gun a shoot this bitch.
7357872c8a8f208be3fedc29dc00d3f4.png

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

really like how the groups are compared here.
xingyuan has found a group she belongs in, whos willing to come with her and support her against any situation, even if its trying to feign moving on and the anger that comes when that drops.
tainli's group however isnt like that, and dont care enough to apologize for their actions in person and instead push it onto her.

Dex-chan lover
What a horrible group of f*ckers. They have to stop bothering people and mind their own businesses (if they have one).
Xingyuan please hold on dear, i hope Xiaoen can help you cope or solve them. Thank you so much for the translation:glee:

Dex-chan lover
Dang I really liked this chapter, Xingyuan feeling both anger at what happened but at the same time blaming herself and telling herself that she must've caused it somehow. And then Tianli feeling guilty over what happened but also not knowing how to handle it well and probably not fully understanding of what she did wrong. Felt really nice

Dex-chan lover
Forgiveness isn't simple, it's not easy. It's not adult-like to pretend it is.

I've never been a victim of hardcore bullying, but I know what it's like to hear someone say something in passing, that they think doesn't matter, that they will forget but you remember again and again for years.

I wonder what I've said without thinking that still haunts people.

Users who are viewing this thread