My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 27

Group Leader
Fyi this chapter was uploaded on mangago in 2023 august, so hold onto your sniping drama popcorn.
Theres 1 more chapter by AYK followed by a couple MTL translations and thats when i stopped reading there.
Seems awfully convenient for these to be uploaded here just as I left for my trip...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they just got into a relationship just like that? Feels a little weird.
not really, you get an autistic person who is a slight overthinker but blunt and sincere in their words and lead them around a little bit for they can start processing the extent of their feelings, it likely will end up like this in one way or another. and also if you have a lot of pride like shen you would probably also pretend to be calm

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I generally don't complain because I'm just a reader with no knowledge about all the stuff translator do to give us the best work they can. So I'll remained neutral here because I feel like I'll get smacked if I give my opinion

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhhh the blockhead is saying something rather than talking about her self and achievement. LET'S GO LESBIANS!!! And btw, this chapter's forum discussion is so entertaining. Thank you to everyone who translated this manga, appreciate you all, cheers🍷

Group Leader
Wait, they just got into a relationship just like that? Feels a little weird.
Shen's been working with Mrs liu to try and bait Jiang into admitting her feelings but she underestimated just how much Jiang loved her. Both of them thought the other didn't love them back, so now with the misunderstanding gone, I think its pretty normal that they got together

Fed-Kun's army
Well that went from 0 to 100 real quick. I'm sure some people will complain about the fast pace but personally I like it. It seems to fit their personalities better the way it played out with them. Didn't need to be some long drawn out affair.

Users who are viewing this thread