My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the cutest chapters, I've read. The way she doesn't understand her feelings but knows she wants to be with Shen for life. It's very cute how she fails to express herself but in doing so, expresses herself so clearly and earnestly. It probably feels even better for Shen because she knows how her weird GF can't be anything but sincere. Basically a proposal.

BTW, wouldn't it be funny if we just crowd source the TL as a community and finish the series by Sunday. We've got 7 in 3 days so far. There's about 15 chapters left.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
BTW, wouldn't it be funny if we just crowd source the TL as a community and finish the series by Sunday. We've got 7 in 3 days so far. There's about 15 chapters left.
Or most likely it's same person using multiple accounts, cmon, you really think out of the woods will come multiple different translators who will upload all these chapters with the same quality?

Also, series already complete on Mangago, search My Dear Enemy
Ok there is no way this isn't the original second scanlator, or else we would be seeing multiple uploads :pacman:
Yeah, the timing and quality is too obvious, at first I was unsure, but it's pretty clear they're just trolling now.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
This chapter was uploaded as "no group", but as far as I can see it was originally scanlated by someone called AYK on Mangago, so I've added their credit to the release.

The uploader also removed their credits page, so I've upload restricted them for breaking rules 3.2.4 and 3.3.1, and probably 3.2.6 as well.

Dex-chan lover
Or most likely it's same person using multiple accounts, cmon, you really think out of the woods will come multiple different translators who will upload all these chapters with the same quality?

Also, series already complete on Mangago, search My Dear Enemy

Yeah, the timing and quality is too obvious, at first I was unsure, but it's pretty clear they're just trolling now.
Yeah I know it's done. I followed it as it released. I'm talking about it being completed here. It wouldn't surprise me if someone is trolling but it doesn't matter if they upload new chapters. If the series is finished out of spite, it's still finished. Regardless the quantity and pace has jumped, even if only momentarily.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I know it's done. I followed it as it released. I'm talking about it being completed here.
Sorry but that's moving the goalposts, the entire reason some complained was due to the series not being translated at all, not about it being here, since many didn't know it was complete somewhere else.
It wouldn't surprise me if someone is trolling but it doesn't matter if they upload new chapters. Regardless the quantity has jumped and someone was capable of pushing these out at a rapid pace.
It's not only trolling, but arguably also  stolen to boot, as post above yours said it's from who translated in Mangago but the credit page was removed, makes me wonder if it's not the case for more of the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but that's moving the goalposts, the entire reason some complained was due to the series not being translated at all, not about it being here, since many didn't know it was complete somewhere else.

It's not only trolling, but arguably also  stolen to boot, as post above yours said it's from who translated in Mangago but the credit page was removed, makes me wonder if it's not the case for more of the previous chapters.
Well, I'm not really arguing anything to be "moving goalposts," so I'll leave that there. As for the Mangago stuff, this chapter seems like it's from there but it's handled differently than the previous chapters, so I don't know that they're the same.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm not really arguing anything to be "moving goalposts," so I'll leave that there.
It's how it sounded, cause like I said the issue was never it being here on mangadex, but being translated at all, because many people only read here, so they had no idea it had a complete version in other sites.

The entire point of Office Lady Officers translating it was to have a better version, if you simply want to read at whatever quality you can already do it.
As for the Mangago stuff, this chapter seems like it's from there but it's handled differently than the previous chapters, so I don't know that they're the same.
Well I assume the mod either looked or will look at it, so if they don't make another post we can assume the previous chapters are indeed newly made :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the cutest chapters, I've read. The way she doesn't understand her feelings but knows she wants to be with Shen for life. It's very cute how she fails to express herself but in doing so, expresses herself so clearly and earnestly. It probably feels even better for Shen because she knows how her weird GF can't be anything but sincere. Basically a proposal.

If all the sniping drama ends up in finishing the translation for the series or catching up!! Then It’s amazing!!!

Dex-chan lover
Sniping drama aside
I did not expect the confession to be given that quickly!!
Wait since the series has finished and we are already getting the confession, will this series have an abrupt end?

Dex-chan lover
why can't all the scanlators just, idk, like kiss or something
I can explain why, because Enelreturns never once asked for a kiss from Office Lady Officers, they simply assumed the series was dropped even though it was consistently uploaded and then made a bunch of faux pass, got mad when told they did faux pass, and then doubled down on it out of spite.

Really, not even  once they offered for help, they simply wanted to do it themselves, if they offered help to OLO this would have never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread