My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 31

Hi,

I'm Slntreaper, the main typsetter and cleaner of the CNG Yuri Group. Last winter, we picked up this series on another website. We also planned to upload to this site, but after speaking with OLO, we originally decided to respect their claim on the series.

As you know, it's been a little crazy on this title after four different groups have thrown their hats in the ring. After speaking with OLO, we decided to upload this series in order to "claim" the other groups that other people were using to snipe. I want to stress, we did this in cooperation with OLO. We are not trying to snipe or steal this from OLO, and we think that they do a great job on their scans.

The second reason why we uploaded our chapter is because one of the other groups is ripping from the site we uploaded. While those are not our uploads yet, in two chapters it would become ours. Thus, we wanted to make it clear that at least one group is just ripping scans from other sites that others did.

We apologize for any confusion our actions may have caused, and we hope that OLO can go back to being the main uploaders of the series. At the moment, we don't plan to copy our scans from elsewhere to MD.

Group Leader
second reason why we uploaded our chapter is because one of the other groups is ripping from the site we uploaded. While those are not our uploads yet, in two chapters it would become ours. Thus, we wanted to make it clear that at least one group is just ripping scans from other sites that others did.
Ah that'd be the fuxkidcxoxo guy who's been uploading random mtls from a bunch of different groups eh? I assumed it was Tsama just stirring the pot, they've already been semi banned by mods for removing credit

Ah that'd be the fuxkidcxoxo guy who's been uploading random mtls from a bunch of different groups eh? I assumed it was Tsama just stirring the pot, they've already been semi banned by mods for removing credit
At this point, you, T sama and river flower should hop a call and fight it real time. Record it and post the link here though please for all our entertainment please.

Yes, the site he ripped from has our translations from Ch. 31 until the end.

Fed-Kun's army
I would if I spoke korean😭
Oh, I forgot that was a manhwa and not a manhua.
maybe Female General and Eldest Princess or something? Though tbh I'll probably read the book anyway, the fan TL got officially licensed with a publisher and is being released next month.

When Omega Villainess got licensed and the fan translator dropped it I made this list of abandoned manhua translations. A couple had official english but BiliBili English closed down while the series was ongoing. EDIT: Someone has taken up Baili Jin Among Mortals

Last edited:
now i’m a bit thrilled at all of the elbowing everywhere. i’m finding myself grinning at the patchwork quilt of uploads the past while

at this point i don’t think there’s any need for a particular group to claim the series. let’s go all out! MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD!

i like all of the (non-stolen) translation work lately anyways :)

maybe Female General and Eldest Princess or something? Though tbh I'll probably read the book anyway, the fan TL got officially licensed with a publisher and is being released next month.

When Omega Villainess got licensed and the fan translator dropped it I made this list of abandoned manhua translations. A couple had official english but BiliBili English closed down while the series was ongoing.
if u wanna read omega villainess just go on bato

Dex-chan lover
Is there An official English translation for “miss Angel and miss Devil”?

Double-page supporter
Scanlation drama is always more fun than the series itself.

Users who are viewing this thread