My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 42.2 - Senior Director Shen's Bedroom Interests

Aggregator gang
thank you both for the express translation!

also, does anyone know what the author is up to? since this one's been finished for a while...

Dex-chan lover
Aww so sweet, could have went for 20 more chapters honestly, I feel like there was more chemistry that could have been developed but oh well

Supporter
dang... it's over, huh... admittedly a bit of a flatter note than I expected to end on, but overall loved the story, thanks for the TL!!!
Ending things is really hard - really ridiculously hard, particularly when it's a happy ending and you want to convey the feeling that they'll continue to have a happy life after the audience goes away. This is a pretty good ending, I think, setting them up for their offscreen future without doing anything over the top or just cutting things off unnaturally.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad i found this manhua. It's greattttt!!!

I love the art style as well, and also the adorable cats for actual cat of Jiangxue's cat and Aoqing as cat hahahahah

Thank you so much!

Double-page supporter
finally got around to reading this. i wanted to binge the last chapters and it was the best

thanks to all the translators who worked on this! it's awesome how fast we got to the end. this was a really fun read so i, and many others, appreciate the effort

awww its finally done. i remember this being released and was waiting for an update for weeks. one of the best manhua out there

Aggregator gang
It wasn't the best yuri story, but it was still pretty much perfect for it's length.

Thanks to all of you who helped translate various chapters.
Agreed. I was tossing up what to rate it at the end of ch42.
It was a series with a perfect execution, and just incredible, but I had read some series that's probably a bit better so I was gonna say a 9.5 on MU, rounded up to 10 on here? But I was wavering..
And then the first epilogue chapter cemented it to me, having Jiang read the diary and fully understand Shen's pain and struggle that went for sooo many years, and I now comfortably give it a 10 on both sites.

Just like after Green Tea Bitch, I can't wait for her next series now. Cos it was clear to me in this one that she's very much grown as a writer and artist.

Users who are viewing this thread