My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Interesting development. Now I’m unsure if she playing him or not.

Oh she playing him.
I have no doubt the crazy man saw her with B1, author is just making him look crazy so Eiji doubts that was the truth. When everything is going too well, it's going to go bad soon.

Could be her parents one of the victim of Eiji father? She may not just gonna be a "girlfriend" ..

im still suspicious of kyouka, i feel like she and b-1 are working together somehow

Okay.
Kyouka is really suspicious so is that doctor.
if it were me id go to different doctor but hey dude gave up on that or maybe they dont have many psychiatrist in japan.

Aggregator gang
Incest? 😬
By that I mean, could they be related without knowing? They actually look like they could be siblings?

Dex-chan lover
I think the worst case is that they're siblings.

But I think what's most likely is that B1 saw 'something' within her and approached her mainly because of that. I believe she liked to kill and abuse animals.

No idea about why she hates the Giants tho

I'm gonna take a wild guess and claim she's his batshit insane sister and killed the girl in the beginning herself

The plot thickens!!! Loving this!
Thank you so much for your hard work!!

So she s wearing a mask, and from what we ve seen she s good at lying, maybe she could tell since the beginning when b-1 took over urashima and she was the one to make the first move on b-1 . Is she plotting something against urashima and helping b-1? And b-1 is smart to go first in the clinic, to make the doctor believe he s the real persona even though i believe it is quite unlikely as it would be too easy to deduce so we ll see. Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
@Password3214 Yep, animal instinct never lie, the cat absolutely scare of her. Either she is smart liar or she probably have double personality as well as MC. The plot is thickens!!!

Users who are viewing this thread