My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Contributor
So her mother was one of his victims?

But I thought his father only killed prostitutes? Was he her mom's pimp or was that part of a misconception on SKALL's part?

Double-page supporter
So I guess, as some had imagined in previous chapters, his father killed her parents. However this would not be a motive for revenge because he did her a courtesy by killing them.
Only one thing seems strange to me, if she really lived in that closet without any knowledge of the outside world, this more than suffering should have caused her alienation, i mean, she couldn't have realized that that life was wrong, but for her it should have been the normality

So, I'm guessing that both the MC and the father have a split personality that kills evil people that have been able to get away with evil deeds and deals out justice.

Miv

Aggregator gang
that ending had me laughing not gonna lie

@Uzurk i am there with you bro

@MrGoose maybe he took on some odd jobs when during the recession

@MrGoose I would assume so? There's this part when her mom said "The filth come from inside" whatever that trying to imply and she said she was in the closet short after she was born, and the fact that the father didn't even say anything and just avoid eye contact with her, he just ignore her, no sign of him also abusing her

Users who are viewing this thread